In an increasingly competitive job market, having an MBA from a world-renowned university is still a golden ticket for accelerating your professional development, and achieving a rise in salary. Solid knowledge of management fundamentals acquired in an MBA, such as leadership, communication, critical thinking and analytical skills within a global environment, values professionals and increases the quality and quantity of job opportunities not only in their countries of origin, but also around the world.
Choosing the right MBA program is one of the most important decisions in a professional person’s career. The ideal time to pursue an MBA is a decision that is up to each individual. Most students are between 25 and 30 years old and have at least five years of experience in the labor market.
With individualized dedication, we provide strategic guidance and tactical support in a careful way so that our clients can maximize their chances of approval in applying for the best MBA programs.
Our team is led by a senior consultant, and specialist in MBAs, who accompanies and guides the candidate through each stage of the process until approval. The consultant will help you to get in contact with other specialists as needed to ensure you have the optimal chance of success. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis, Strategy and Action Plan: we conduct meetings to align the candidate’s expectations and define general objectives (location, ranking, duration of the programs), along with analysis of the curriculum, school history and additional information. We will also discuss the development and articulation of the student’s narrative, along with creating an action plan and detailed schedule, with all stages of the application process, based on the candidate’s goals.
- Selection of Schools: we will undertake research and analysis of the characteristics, strengths and weaknesses of each institution, and compatibility of the schools and MBA programs, referencing the needs of each candidate for the final selection and ranking of the choices.
- Planning, Assistance and Editing of Texts: we will tailor our editorial advice for the curriculum for each school. This service includes brainstorming meetings with our editors to assist in the development of presentation letters, in line with the developed narrative and the criteria required by each university.
- Alma Mater TEST PREP: our clients can use the Test Preparation options made available by Alma Mater TEST PREP partner teachers in Brazil and abroad, in which private or group classes, seminars and online tutoring are offered for GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, and IELTS tests, amongst others.
- Recommendation Letters: we offer guidance for the selection of the most suitable professionals to write letters and, if necessary, help in revising them.
- Registration Process: we will assist candidates throughout the process of filling in the registration documents and assisting in any difficulties that occur.
- Interview Preparation: we provide technical guidance for gaining the best chance of admission based on the expectations of the chosen schools, indicating the most effective approach in each case, also including preparation in video presentations.
- Waiting List: we assist with formulating tactics to gain approval even if waitlisted.
Having delivered excellent results in the educational consulting field since 2012, we are extremely proud of our students, who have paved their MBA journeys at some of the best universities in the world.